2011 Husqvarna Power Equipment 323R
- Stock Number:
Our lightest brushcutter. A versatile model for a variety of tasks, from light trimming to clearing thicker grass. The 323R is outfitted with a guard designed for both trimmer heads and grass blades. Ergonomic bicycle-style handlebars aid in maintaining correct posture while cutting.
|Transmission||Drive gear angle - 30 °|
|Bore x Stroke||Cylinder - 1.34 inch x 1.06 inch|
(CO average) - 308 g/kWh
(HC average) - 125 g/kWh
(NOx average) - 1.6 g/kWh
|Fuel Capacity||16.91 fl oz|
|Ignition||Walbro MB / SEM AM49|
|Power Level||1.2 hp|
|Spark Plug||Champion RCJ 7Y|
power - 9000 rpm
engine - 11700 rpm
|Tube Diameter||0.94 "|
|Tube Length||58.39 inch|
|Weight||excl. cutting equipment - 10 lbs|
|Air Speed||145 mph|
in housing - 430.84 cfm
in pipe - 360.21 cfm
|Fuel Consumption||600 g/kWh|
|Handle||Equivalent vibration level (ahv , eq) - 3/4 m/s²|
|Sound Pressure Rating||
level at operators ear - 90 dB(A)(A)
power level, guaranteed (LWA) - 110 dB(A)
OEM Grass blade - Grass 255-4
OEM Harness - Standard double harness
- Air Purge - Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Auto return stop switch - When the machine is turned off, the stop switch automatically returns to the start position for easier starting.
- Grass bevel gear - Bevel gear designed with high torque and the cutting equipment parallell to the ground for best cutting performance
- Smart Start® - The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Standard double harness - Standard harness for lighter brushcutters.
- Versatile guard - The cutting attachment guard can be used with either a grass blade or a trimmer head.